Why choose EMERCON H2O as your Orange County CA water damage company?
- 15-Minute Phone Response, On-Site in 2 Hours or Less
- Work directly with your insurance company
- We can take care of all your needs, from water cleanup and water removal to complete water damage restoration
- We keep you informed and educated throughout the process
- Experienced, certified technicians
EMERCON H2O was formed to meet the growing demands of our clients which required a company experienced in structure reconstruction and content restoration to also have the capability to service emergency water losses.
Providing our own in-house certified technicians and mobile equipment, EMERCON H2O responds rapidly to the call from the homeowner, business owner, property manager, and risk manager. We have 24-Hour availability, with immediate 15 minute response, and our own truck-mounted equipment including high-speed air dryers and dehumidifiers.
Delivering superior customer service throughout Southern California
Our highly skilled, experienced, and dedicated technicians, restorers, and estimators are trained to perform to the highest standards. But the most important factor in our work is the relationship we keep with the clients. From the moment you call us, you are treated with compassion, friendly service, and respect.
We understand the devastation and stress that comes with loss – whether it be a home, commercial business, or other property. EMERCON H2O works quickly and efficiently to make sure the process is smooth and hassle-free for you. We deal directly with insurance, handling any claims that need to be made.
We handle floods from any source, such as broken or leaky pipes, sewer line breaks, storm damage, toilet or sink overflows or malfunctioning washing machines, water heaters, refrigerators and dishwashers. We can take care of any job, large or small, and remove water from crawlspaces and attics.
Some of our Emergency Water Damage Orange County Services Include:
- Water & Sewage
- In-House Drying
- Water Removal
- Hardwood Floor Drying
- Mold Remediation
- Water Cleanup
- Flood Damage Repair
- Structure Drydown
- Carpet Cleaning
- Wet Carpet Drying
- Water Damage Restoration
The Process of Effective Restoration
1. Water Removal
This usually involves water extraction to remove the standing water, and the removal of wet materials that absorb water, such as carpet padding, soaked insulation, and damaged sheetrock. A professional contractor will have the proper equipment and the manpower to take care of flood water removal. Also, if you have “dirty” water from sewage backups or line breaks, sewage removal must be done to remove the danger of harmful pathogens.
2. Structural Drying
Fast drying through the use of dehumidifiers and air movers is vital for halting the effects of water and moisture laden air during water damage restoration Orange County. Generating super dry air through the use of dehumidifiers and directing that air with powerful air movers pulls the moisture out of structural materials, hastening their drying. The dehumidifiers also prevent secondary damage to areas that weren’t originally affected by the water. High moisture levels in the air can cause peeling paint, warped building materials, and the growth of mold even in non-flooded areas. Drying wet structural materials and removing excessive moisture from the air is very important for limiting the damage during flood clean up after broken pipe water damage, frozen pipe water damage, leaky pipes, toilet or sink overflow, or flood damage caused by a refrigerator, washing machine, water heater or dishwasher.
3. Repair and reconstruction
Once the structure has been tested by a Orange County water damage specialist to ensure that it is completely dry, the materials damaged by the flood can be repaired to get things back to normal. Typically, a Orange County CA water damage remediation company will have removed baseboards and drilled holes at the bottom of the walls to aid in the drying of the wall cavities. Wet carpet and padding will have been removed. Damaged sheetrock in the ceiling that may have sagged and broken from retaining water will have to be repaired. And any items permanently damaged from water will have to be replaced.
What to do when you find water damage
- If the water source is evident and safely accessible, shut off the water main or close window or door from which water is getting into the property.
- Remove all valuables that can be damaged.
- Remove furniture from affected area.
- Move as much off the wet carpet or floor as possible, especially objects with metal or wooden legs or supports. These items will stain the carpet or hardwood floors when wet.
How we handle water cleanup
- We make sure the working environment is safe
- Inspect and identify the water source and make sure no more flooding is happening
- Water extraction with our truck mounted system and water pumps
- Seal off the affected area to prevent other areas from being flooded or damaged
- Install drying equipment and monitor daily until all materials are dried to the specified requirements
- Look for mold damage
Providing water damage Southern California services.