Call EMERCON H2O and have our crew on the way to your home immediately. Our friendly and experienced staff knows how to handle water damage situations because we have countless years of experience that ensures that it is done right the first time. We work closely with you and your insurance company, keeping you both fully informed every step of the way.
We have state of the art equipment and use:
- Moisture detectors / readers to locate water not detectable by the human eye
- Gas powered pumps that can remove large amounts of standing water quickly
- Portable extraction units for remote water locations
- Industrial grade dehumidifiers
- High speed fans and air movers to minimize damage
Our quick response ensures cost effective reaction. We use our best efforts and react quickly to remove water and moisture from:
- Flooring (tile and hardwood included)
- Flooded basements
- Cellars and crawl spaces
Our team will strategically place and frequently move the fans and dehumidifiers as the drying takes place. To ensure maximum abatement and moisture removal our team will inspect your home or property over the period of a few days or more, saving time and money on costly replacement projects.
Sewage Damage Orange County
We follow the leading industry practices and procedures for sewage removal Orange Country to ensure that your home is completely clean and safe. When it comes to sewage damage we have the safety and health of your family in mind. Using the latest in technology and the best sewage damage cleanup procedures, we work to remove all trace of sewage contamination within your home or business. Call EMERCON H2O immediately if you have “dirty” water from sewage damage. With our highly-trained staff, we can permanently remove the sewage damage contamination and make your home or business safe and healthy.
As certified technicians by the Institute of Inspection, Cleaning & Restoration Certification (IICRC), we have efficient and complete mold removal solutions for your home or business. Keeping mold contamination from spreading and to preventing it from coming back in the future is an exact process and is our ultimate goal.
Signs that you may have a mold problem:
- You can see the mold around baseboards, wall, in the basement. It is visibly present.
- There is a musty smell
- Excessive humidity
- You have visible signs of previous moisture problems (mold can be present in this case but not visible and hidden behind walls and under carpet)
At EMERCON H2O we have professional mold clean up services available immediately. Contact us immediately and our team will respond quickly to help you get your home or business back to a health condition.